Mar 17, 2014

Final Days of Winter

As we enter in to the final days of Winter, I reflect on one of my past SoulCollage creations.

I have turned the traumas of my childhood into wisdom 
into the elixir of my queen-dome
I have gone though many cycles of death and rebirth, faced many a shadow 
finding colorful expressions of me along the way. 

I have evolved from broken, unwanted, fearful and sad…
into power, grace, courage, and me. 
Magic was not handed to me 
I had to apprentice to the journey of evolution 
of disintegration into blooming 

I have walked a solo path through many winters of the soul 
along the way I've met wise sages, animal spirits,  
and most importantly my own soul. 
This journey has offered me depth and power 
magical presence that's become a part of how I live in the world

…although I am grateful for winter, and the medicine it brings into my world
I am super happy Spring is right around the corner!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment